
Here we are at Sesame Place!
First Stop: The Merry-Go-Round of course!
Notice she picked the yellow horse...
Grandma trying to keep Wyatt cool in the shade
Grandpa and Sean
So Much Fun!
Weeeee!
It was a pretty hot and humid day at Sesame Place, so I tried to cool the boys off by putting wet paper towel 'hats' on them...I think they liked it!
She loved the water slide and needed to cool down after running around in the hot sun!
Making a splash!
Ice cream break - yum!
Grandpa gave Jojo the best seat in the house for the Sesame Street Parade

I saw Elmo AND Big Bird!
Although I don't have a picture to show it, we went to the Elmo World Live Show after the parade. As my mom and I walked in with the boys in our arms, we were stopped by one of the employees and asked if Sean and Wyatt wanted to be a part of the show! We agreed and sure enough, we got VIP seats and Sean and Wyatt made their stage debut.... Elmo came over to 'talk' and say hello to the boys and they smiled right on cue, which elicited a theatre full of 'awwwwwws' :)

Throughout the day Joanna kept asking to go on the roller coaster she saw when we first walked into the park. So, as her grande finale ride, Grandpa took her up, up, up on the giant roller coaster and she LOVED every minute of it!
(that's them in the front car!)

The thrill seekers on a mission!

What a WONDERFUL day!
This was just the tip of the ice burg to our fantastic visit with Grandma and Grandpa. I am hoping I will be able to steal some pictures from Grandma's camera when she emails them out to me so that I can post more visuals of our adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment